Post-Christmas Giveaway! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
What better time of year to give things away?
Aside from this item which is quite new, I’ve got a few things from years ago that I don’t use that I can’t be arsed to put on ebay, I did pretty well this Christmas anyway in terms of both gifts and money so I figured why not pass on the cheer to others :3
ITEM NO #1: Young Avengers Vol 2; Style > Substance
Ok so basically my Mum got me to do an Amazon wishlist for her to use as a guide to what I wanted for Christmas. I put this book on it, then remembered I was going to Thought Bubble and that the YA team were going to be there. Wanting to get signatures I bought the book myself back in November. By the time I tried to remove this from my wishlist my Mum had already bought it >u>;;;
So! No need for two copies, so I’m giving away this one I got for Christmas. It’s a really good series and a good place in my opinion to start getting into Marvel if you want to dip your toe in :3
The Young Avengers group consists of Wiccan, Hulking, Kate!Hawkeye, Marvel Boy, Miss America and Loki as they travel across the multiverse trying to save their world and everyone elses from an evil parasite whilst navigating that awkward stage in life between teenagehood and adulthood - but of course the story is never that simple <3 This book consists of Young Avengers issues #1-5.
- Just reblog! As many times as you want idgaf (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ
- Likes will not count
- You do not have to be following this blog to win (but if you’re not following you might miss out when I give away the sequels ;D)
- I’ll pay for the postage, this will cost you absolutely nothing!
- Winner will be selected via a random number generator
- If you’re announced as the winner, please reply to the inbox message I will send you within three days - or else I will generate another winner.
This is such a good series and I’ve really enjoyed it (last issue is out next month! D:) So I hope this might encourage a few new readers, or bring some festive joy to some existing fans!
Good luck! *:･ﾟ✧☆
Giveaways end January 10th!
Johnathan Aris playing Anderson playing the role of Us really well.
things that happen when u have pink hair:
- dirty looks from old ppl
- "MOMMY PINK HAIR!!!"
- "haha my daughter wants pink hair!!"
- "is that a wig???"
- *snickering 12 yr old girls*
- "nice hAIR" (sarcastically obv)
- haha i was looking 4 u so i just found the pink hair!!!
- staring ppl
- more dirty looks from old ppl
Not flesh of my flesh.
Not bone of my bone.
But still miraculously my own.
And never forget for a minute.
You were not born under my heart.
You were born in my heart.